返回列表

World, Hear Me Roar! (After I Open My Throat Chakra)

World, Hear Me Roar! (After I Open My Throat Chakra)

The throat chakra is the seat of your self-expression.Has the world heard you roar? Have you been able to say with confidence, “Here I am, this is who I am and this is what I have to say”? If not… you may have a blocked throat chakra!

The Meaning of the Throat Chakra
The throat chakra is also known as the fifth chakra. It is the seat of your self-expression. This chakra (located physically at the back of the throat) allows you to freely communicate your thoughts instead of holding back due to fear, shame, guilt or dishonesty.

Life is about choices. Every choice we make is a choice that is either empowering or disempowering, with either a positive or negative consequence – whether you’re aware of the consequence or not (some are very minute in the short term, but can add up to huge consequences over time). The throat chakra represents your ability to make empowering choices.

Choices such as lying, withholding information, gossiping and the inability to express your ideas, values, thoughts, needs or desires mean your throat chakra is blocked. You may have difficulty expressing yourself in words, but also feel stifled artistically, musically or in any other way that you consider a form of self-expression.

On a physical level, the throat chakra governs the throat, trachea, neck, mouth, tongue, teeth, gums, esophagus, hypothalamus, thyroid and parathyroid. If you have persistent trouble with any of these body parts or systems, your throat chakra is probably blocked. Fifth chakra blocks can contribute to thyroid imbalance, asthma, bronchitis, chronic ear infections, hearing problems, tinnitus, tonsillitis, laryngitis, mouth ulcers, tongue or throat cancer and tonsillitis.

Wear turquoise to open your throat chakra.Clearing the Throat Chakra
A blocked chakra manifests as physical and psychological problems, but these can easily be overcome when the chakra is cleared. Here are some ways to clear the throat chakra so that your “Voice” (the many ways of self-expression) can be heard again:

1. Practice integrity. Being truthful and honest always, always feels better than lying. Lying causes constriction that you can feel in your body so you can imagine just how constricted your life force energy becomes when you lie, steal or cheat! Always follow through with promises – the simplest way to ensure this is to underpromise and overdeliver. Self-expression requires balance between saying what’s on your mind and in your heart, and causing hurt – which is why many people unconsciously shut down their throat chakra over time – just to avoid hurting others! However, in the process they also shut down their ability to voice their own needs and ideas.

2. Get to know yourself. Spend time in meditation, just observing your thoughts. Once you’re familiar with your inner chatter, you can identify just how that subconscious thought-stream empowers or disempowers you.

3. Be honest with yourself. It’s one thing to lie to another person; but you cannot lie to yourself. So just confess what you’re feeling and thinking to yourself, face it, and deal with it. Get rid of the negative energetic burden of self-defeating thoughts, and you’ll “find your Voice” again.

4. Boost your self-confidence with positive self-talk. Make it clear to yourself that your ideas are valid. Your thoughts are important. You deserve to be heard.

You deserve to be heard!5. Practice creative expression. Don’t worry if you’re not an artist! Try other creative pursuits like home improvement, cooking, gardening, writing, dancing (even if nobody sees!), creative problem-solving or inventing. It’s more important “that” you create than “what” you create.

6. Wear turquoise and introduce vibrant blues into your home.

7. Eat blueberries and drink herbal teas.

8. Sing. Even if you only sing out loud in the car or in the shower, get to know your voice. Your voice gives life to your ideas, so let it be heard!

9. Listen. Just as you want to be heard, open yourself to compassionately listening to others. Most of us listen only with the intent to respond, not to fully comprehend. So practice “sacred listening” where you just listen, without any agenda of your own.

Opening your throat chakra will help you speak up but it also increases your ability to listen with interest and empathy, live a life of truth and integrity, and raises your self-esteem as you become able to voice your wants, needs and ideas.

Keeping your throat chakra open is an ongoing job. You can’t just clear it once and expect that your old thought patterns won’t resurface. So anytime you find yourself holding back from saying something that is important to you – for whatever reason – make sure you do some self-work and open that throat chakra. Nobody can read your mind, so keeping quiet is an extremely disempowering practice. Open your throat chakra and ROAR. Be you, in all your self-expressive glory!

You deserve to be heard, no matter how you choose to express yourself!

http://www.chakrahealing.com/blog/throat-chakra-meaning/
最上三宝我皈依,一切罪业皆忏悔
众生善根尽随喜,正觉菩提意中持

正觉妙法及僧伽,直至菩提我皈依
所为利益自他故,我今即发菩提心

即发最上菩提心,饶益一切诸有情
菩提妙行皆修作,为利众生愿成佛
返回列表